It has been a busy year here at Allegria. We have been making many changes to ensure the well-being of our lovely planet. Through our actions we have been able to:
- switch from plastic straws to stainless steel straws
- switch to to-go bags that are made of recycled materials
- compost all food waste
- continue to recycle cardboards, bottles, and plastic
- completely refit the restaurant with low voltage light bulbs
- switch to hand towels made of recycled materials
We know these are only small things, but even small things will make a large difference over time. We look forward to continue finding new ways to help the environment and our community.