Due to governmental regulations, all of Colorado’s restaurants are required to close for in-house dining for the next 30 days.
As we are all aware of the current health challenges and everyone’s main priority is to eliminate the further spreading of COVID-19, Allegria Carbondale now offers delivery service from our “Stove to your Doorstep”.
There are several options to choose from:
- You call in your order with self pick up
- Due to the current health risks we will not accept any private containers for food transportation and will therefore use environment friendly disposable eco containers provided by Allegria.
- Stove to door delivery
- within Carbondale town limits only!
- Depending on the demand we will consider deliveries out of the town limits as well, please just call us for more information
- If you would like your food delivered to your home, a 20% delivery fee will apply.
- Wine can be purchased by the bottle, see our wine list here
- We will not deliver inside your home; we will call you, ring your door bell, and leave your order on your doorstep
Things to consider when making your order:
- Order online with the button below or call us at 970-963-7316 with your order, address, and preferred time of delivery
- You can view our menu here
- You can purchase, donate and send e-gift cards through our website as well, we can send hard copy gift cards to any of your recipient of Your choice or Yourself for future consumptions with friends and family
- Please keep in mind that certain items on our menu are not suitable for delivery, but we have plenty of alternatives for you!
- GLUTEN FREE OPTION AND MODIFICATIONS POSSIBLE
- Orders can be placed as of 12 noon for deliveries starting at 5pm, the last delivery is 8pm. Deliveries are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- We will not be taking orders through our answering machine. If you call in, please leave your name and phone # and we will call you back as soon as possible. This service will only be available Tuesdays – Saturdays
- We will do our best to be on time at your doorstep.
We fully understand all your concerns and will continue to take care of our valued guests. Keep eating nutritious and healthy, wash your hands, and we look forward to seeing you all well in the near future. We raise a glass to this already.
All the Best,
Andreas & The Allegria team.